Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Sunday, January 29

LIVING IN OUR HUMAN SPIRIT

1 Cor. 6:17 He who is joined to the Lord is one spirit.
John 14:20 In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
Phil. 1:19 For I know that for me this will turn out to salvation through your petition and the bountiful supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

I really enjoyed this week that the most crucial part of our being is our human spirit; created by God to contact Him and receive Him. As the Spirit, He entered into us when we first believed into Him and regenerated our deadened spirit (due to the fall). This regenerating Spirit remained in our regenerated spirit and is now one spirit with us.  

It is not enough to just know that we've been forgiven and saved from eternal perdition or to be holy, victorious and overcome sin. God's goal is that we experience full salvation by allowing Christ as the life-giving Spirit to fill us and spread into our entire being (especially in our soul - our mind, emotion, and will) so that God would be expressed through us in our everyday decisions and actions.  

Everything that God is, is in this all-inclusive Spirit (which is why Philippians speaks of the bountiful supply of the Spirit). May we be ones who live in our spirit and pay attention to our spirit where the Lord dwells.

* * * * * * * *

I'd also like to send a huge thanks to Kate @ Centsationalgirl.com for featuring my IKEA hack in her Best of the Blogosphere series today! It was such an honor to be picked amongst such talented bloggers!



I will be back tomorrow with another fun DIY!  :)  

2 comments:

  1. Weiya, I found your blog through Centsational girl! I love the DIY project of the kids table! I am going to add you to my google reader. So happy to see you on the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii! What a nice surprise, Vanessa :) Thanks so much for liking my project and adding me!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)