Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Saturday, January 21

THE LEADING OF THE SPIRIT

"The leading of the Spirit does not derive from nor depend upon outward things.  The leading of the Spirit is an issue of the inner life.  I would say that it comes from the sense of life, from the consciousness of the divine life within us...There is an inward sense which comes from setting the mind upon the spirit.  If our mind is set upon our spirit, we are immediately strengthened and satisfied inwardly.  We also are watered and refreshed.  By that sense and consciousness we can know the life within us, and by this sense of life we can know that we are walking rightly.  If other words, we know that we are under the leading of the Spirit."  

(LS of Romans, Msg 18, p. 220)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)