Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, January 17

PURSUE GROWTH IN LIFE


                                {photo credit}

In my reading of 1 Thessalonians today, I really enjoyed that Christ in resurrection, is the breath, the pneuma, the Spirit.  When we first received Him, He entered into us as this holy pneuma and is now living inside of us. To be in Christ is to be in this resurrection life.  Instead of pursuing knowledge and self-improvement, we should be focusing on this life within us and the growth of this resurrection life.  As we grow, this life will transform, blossom and mature within us!

- LS of 1 & 2 Thessalonians, p. 78  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)