Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, January 18

TERVIS CLEAR MUGS


This is currently my absolute favorite cup to use now.  I recently came across these while I was searching for Bodum's glass bistro double-wall insulated mugs for my tea lattes.  It turned out that the place I was looking at no longer sold the Bodum ones at the store...only online.  Too many customers were breaking them then returning them, so they now only carried these Tervis mugs.  

It turned out that not only did these Tervis mugs look just like Bodum's, they're virtually unbreakable, kept my drinks cool or hot for a long time, AND did not leave a ring on my table (love that!). They're kind of on the pricey side, but I think they're well worth it.  Here are some reasons why:

Tervis vs. Bodum's
made in the USA   vs.   made in China
high quality polycarbonate   vs.   borosilicate glass
lifetime guarantee (for replacements)   vs.   no warranty on glass



*I am in no way affiliated with the company and was not paid to post this. I just really really adore these mugs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)