Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Monday, February 20

NO-BAKE CAKE POPS

Last month, I tried out this awesome recipe from Aubrey + Lindsay's Blog for a friend whose sweet baby boy was turning one :). I always thought cake pops were adorable, but required too much time to make and seemed like a huge hassle to clean up. So when I came across this 5 minute recipe, I was SUPER excited to try it out!

Materials
cookie sticks (mine were from Joann's)
donut holes (Dunkin' Donuts' blueberry cake)
melted chocolate (semi-sweet chocolate morsels + a little bit of heavy cream)
toppings (sprinkles, crushed almonds, etc.)


*note: I substituted the glaze for melted chocolate.
Directions
Gently secure the cookie sticks into the donut holes.
Dip in melted chocolate.
Cover with sprinkles or crushed almonds.
Let the pops dry for about half an hour.



Tip: Stick the pops in foam to dry to avoid messing up the chocolate. 



Now wasn't that easy?!


Donut holes, I heart you! :D

Enjoy,

5 comments:

  1. can't wait to try these! thanks so much for the detailed instructions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked them, Lisa Mae! Let me know how they turn out! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how cute! And so easy to make! Thanks for sharing a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)