Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Saturday, August 25

FRIDAY [SATURDAY] TREATS



Hi friends! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. :) I apologize that this post is coming to you all so late. E's been a little more difficult these last few days and my energy level's been at an extreme low. I did come across a few links though that caught my eye.  Hope you all enjoy them too!




*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

I've also been busy working on our family room and cannot be happier with the outcome! [I'll be sharing more on that next week.]  :) Here's a little clue to where I drew my inspiration. 



Also tomorrow's the last day to enter for the Martha Stewart Stencil Giveaway! The winner will be announced Monday morning. Good luck everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)