Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, August 17

NEARER EACH DAY TO ME + FRIDAY TREATS


We're finally halfway through August which means that fall's just around the corner. (silent cheer - yayy!) I am so ready for summer to be over and can't wait to pull out my cardigans and hoodies and all things cozy and warm. :)

Before I sign off for the weekend, I wanted to leave you all with this sweet song before sharing my Friday Treats.  This week I really appreciated the Lord's faithfulness in so many situations around me. Even though we can't see Him or sometimes sense He is there, He is... right inside of us... making Himself known to us through all our experiences (both positive and negative).  He is there constantly loving us, supplying us and meeting us wherever we are.  We just need to turn to Him and trust in Him.

Nearer each day to me,
Dearer each day to me,
This Person inside me is
Becoming reality.
Saving me, loving me,
Faith and hope giving me.
You're all the world to me Jesus, my Lord.

Even when faith is small,
When there's no hope at all,
I hear Him say to me,
Trust in Me and you'll see,
That I'll supply all your needs,
If only you will believe.
All anxious doubts will cease,
While trusting in Me.

Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/ns/199#ixzz23m3RclKn


*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *



1 comment:

  1. It has cooled off a lot here this week. Still in the lower 80s during the day but compared to last weeks 100s it feels NICE.

    xoxo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)