Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Monday, August 13

FAMOUS FOOTWEAR: BOGO 1/2 OFF + 15% - 20% OFF

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

 

For large families, back-to-school shopping can be a huge headache for most parents. Famous Footwear is hoping to help make it a little bit easier. Right now they are running a Buy One, Get One 1/2 off + 15% - 20% off promotion going on now through August 18th.  

 

Known for its wide variety of shoes at affordable prices, Famous Footwear offers hundreds of brand names - like Adidas, Puma, Skechers, Converse, and Sperry - and thousands of styles. They also provide their customers an easy shopping experience by keeping their stores from being too overwhelming. If you can't find the shoe you want at the store, they'll gladly offer free home delivery. If you're shopping online, you can avoid shipping prices by having the option of in-store pickup. I personally LOVE that. That alone would already convince me to shop there more.

 

 

By the way, do you see those super cool green Pumas for kids up there? They are currently $25 (that's a 50% discount)! If E were older, I would have totally gotten those for him! I'm almost tempted to get them for myself. ;)

 

Right now, Famous Footwear is offering their Rewards members (or those who sign up) an extra 20% discount and their non-members a 15% discount on top of the BOGO 1/2 off promotion. 

 

Click here to join their Rewards program:

  • Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in-store or online
  • Accumulate points to earn certificates up to $100 a year 
  • Discount offer just for signing up 
  • Other special inside discounts and perk

So make sure to print off the BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon and sign up for their Rewards program to receive the maximum discount! Offer ends August 18th. Happy shopping everyone! :)

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)