Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, August 3

SOMETHING EVERY HEART IS LOVING + FRIDAY TREATS


Happy Friday, dear friends! We made it through another week. Praise the Lord! ;) It's been kind of an emotional roller coaster week for me, but the Lord continually keeps gently shifting my gaze back on Him. It's so easy to find myself lost in my situations, anxieties, and thoughts, but I'm thankful that we have One who's always interceding for us (whether we realize it or not).  

So I leave you with this hymn that I've been enjoying before going into my usual Friday Treats. Hope you all enjoy Christ as grace this weekend! :)

If not Jesus, none can rest;
Lord, my heart to Thee is given;
Take it, for it loves Thee best.

Thus I cast the world behind me;
Jesus most beloved shall be;
Beauteous more than all things beauteous,
He alone is joy to me.

Bright with all eternal radiance
Is the glory of Thy face;
Thou art loving, sweet, and tender,
Full of pity, full of grace.

When I hated, Thou didst love me,
Shedd'st for me Thy precious blood;
Still Thou lovest, lovest ever,
Shall I not love Thee, my God?

Keep my heart still faithful to Thee,
That my earthly life may be
But a shadow to that glory
of my hidden life in Thee.


*   *   *   *   *   *   *   * 

hand-painted mug by wit & whistle  ll  2 herringbone barn wood coffee table by wit & whistle  ll  3 great wedding gift idea  ll  4 recycled dryer sheet envelopes by fine craft guild

4 comments:

  1. Dryer sheet envelopes. Now that is clever and resourceful. Great finds this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a better next week :) I had a rough one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that recycled dryer sheet envelopes. It's not only cute, but also great for the environment. :)

    I found you in H54F and followed you via GFC. You can also check out my blog at http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/ :)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)