Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Thursday, August 23

COME "TRY ON" GLASSES!


This is a sponsored post written for GlassesUSA.com. All opinions are 100% mine. 

Shopping online use to scare me. It was hard for me to commit to something that I haven't seen in person. However, lately I've noticed that many businesses have been working on making it a more positive experience. 

When I was contacted by GlassesUSA.com, I really didn't expect it to be much different than any other glasses site. I started browsing around and noticed that they offered a lot of cheap eyeglasses, including both fashion and prescription glasses. However, what really impressed me was this cool virtual mirror feature that allows you to "try on" the glasses before purchasing them. How cool is that right?! You can upload your own photo, use their webcam feature, or use a model that they provide.  




I know for me, whenever I'm about to get a new pair of eyeglasses, I take forever a long time to decide.  So it's nice that I can "try on" as many as I want on my own time and not have to worry about annoying my optician. OR worry about E throwing tantrums around me because his mom  just can't make up her mind. o.O

I haven't personally ordered from them yet since I just got my glasses recently, but I'll definitely be keeping them in mind for the future. Right now they have a few promotions going on that I thought you all might be interested in:

  • Take 15% off your entire order amount + FREE shipping (orders over $50). Code: FS15
  • Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

They are also offering a generous refer-a-friend program where you can earn $30 with each first purchase they make and use it towards your next purchase. 

Their 100% satisfaction guarantee ensures you’ll get a product that you’re completely satisfied with. A full refund will be provided if you receive a defective product (ie. glasses made incorrectly, wrong prescription, etc.) If you just don't like your glasses you can easily exchange them for any other product, receive store credit in full or a 50% refund.

You can also find them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter to stay updated on their latest discounts. 

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! I got lasik several years ago and don't need glasses but I gotta try this out with Eddie. I bet we'll have a laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)