Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, August 3

PLANNING OUR NEXT SAN ANTONIO TRIP!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.


Here's my husband and I in 2008 when we last took a road trip down to San Antonio. (Wow we looked like we were in high school young. o.O) We were there visiting a good friend of his who had moved there for work. He took us to so many awesome spots like the Japanese Tea Garden, Chris Madrid's for burgers, Tower of the Americas, and of course, the Alamo, the famous River Walk, and Sea World.

Recently we've been thinking about making another trip so that we can take E to check out Sesame Street Bay of Play at Sea World. In case you're new to this blog, my son's a HUGE Elmo and Cookie Monster fanatic. I'm a little worried though about how he's going to handle meeting these life-size characters... either he'll be super excited or super freaked out! ;)

Oh and "Aquatica" - Sea World's new 18 acre aquatic park with UP-CLOSE animal experiences, high speed thrills, and relaxing sandy beaches just looks too good to pass up! I also heard there's a beautiful lagoon there with tons of exotic fish - I bet E would love that!

SeaWorld Aquatica_Ray Lagoon Family.jpg


*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *

The timing couldn't have been more perfect when I found out about SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience! Traveling just seems a lot more expensive these days, so anywhere we can save is a plus for us. Already one of the nation's most affordable vacation destinations, SAVE just makes going to San Antonio even sweeter with all the additional savings! :)

Not only did SAVE make it super easy to find deal and discounts on tons of hotels, theme parks, tours, you can download their mobile app or follow them on Twitter @SAVEinSA to get the latest deals and ideas for travel plans!


I've been planning a little for our next trip and Hilton Palacio Rio sounds like a pretty neat place to stay at - especially with the Limited Time Offers going on now. I also found so many other great deals with SAVE for all these places that we want to check out too:
Any of you planning a trip there soon? Which attractions are you planning on checking out? :D

Visit Sponsor's Site

6 comments:

  1. This is a perfect post for me! We're headed to San Antonio for the first time this October. Thanks for sharing. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo's. I grew up in Texas. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weiya, this is a great idea. I have been trying to figure out how to save on a vacation for our family I will check this stuff out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are such a sweet/cute couple!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)