Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, March 23

FRIDAY TREATS

Happy Friday everyone!  "April showers" seem to have come early this year. It's been wet and cold the last few days here. Definitely looking forward to more sunshine and temperatures in the 80s! Without further ado, here's this week's roundup of some of my favorites! :)



A few more...
Zero Waste Home has some great tips for a "greener" lifestyle.
This sugar ants solution will come in handy during the summer.
Here's 10 ingredients to make from scratch.


*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *  

I also wanted to thank Michaela @ Michaela Noelle Designs for featuring my headboard yesterday!  Make sure to check out her blog for her other favorite readers' projects! 



Have a lovely weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out. :) Those wooden spoons look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! SO glad I could share your project!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for including my blog in your Friday Treats post!! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)