Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, March 16

FRIDAY TREATS

Another week has flown by! TGIF :D Here are a few of my favorite finds this week.

Love this DIY Paint Chip Art that Megan @ Honey We're Home created! Already have my collection of paint chips ready to go...


My mouth cannot stop watering at this lovely sight. CURED MEAT. Enough said. Oh Joy, I wish I go come with you on all your food excursions!


I seriously want to "copy and paste" this cozy family room into our home.  Love the turquoise and coral combination!


Check out this great IKEA hack from Modern Nest.  Great idea to combine two LACK side tables  to look like West Elm's parson cube side table. How cute would it be in a high gloss white?!


Definitely need to remember to do this when E gets older. :)  The wonders of masking tape!


By the way, here's a sneak peek of what I've been working on this week... Can't wait to show you the mini-updates to our family room!


Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those peeks of what's to come are fun and frustrating. Every photo is a pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the frustrating part, Debra! I'm glad you're enjoying the pictures :)

      Delete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)