Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Sunday, March 25

{REMINISCING} YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK

It's been a while since the three of us took a trip anywhere. Our last big trip was to Jackson Hole, Wyoming when E was only three months old. Yellowstone National Park was simply breathtaking and definitely one of the most gorgeous places we have ever been. Every morning we would grab a coffee at Tully's before heading towards the park. It took us about an hour before we actually got in, but even the drive there was a sight to behold! Wide open spaces, clear blue skies, and majestic mountain landscapes surrounded us at every turn. About every 10 minutes the scenery would change... it was never a boring drive! Because we went in October we also got to catch the beautiful foliage.



The park itself was GINORMOUS and impossible to cover in one or two days. Luckily we had a whole week there though so we took our time to explore the area. We saw so many amazing things from huge herds of roaming buffaloes to majestic waterfalls. Here are a few of our favorite shots for your viewing pleasure! 


































Being out there was such a nice break away from the busy chaos of everyday life. We spent a week just relaxing and taking in all the beautiful scenery. Creation itself truly speaks and testifies of our wonderful God. :)

"For the invisible things of Him, both His eternal power and divine characteristics, have been clearly seen since the creation of the world, being perceived by the things made, so that they would be without excuse;" ~Rom. 1:20

We're thinking of maybe visiting Yosemite for our next trip. Has anyone been there before or have other recommendations? We'd love to hear from you!

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! :)

Much grace,

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Yellowstone also! There are soo many different things to do and see. It is breathtaking and I want to go back! Mammoth Springs is just soo neat! I loved how there were buffalo traffic jams, not too often that it happens! Thanks for your nice comment and visiting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous pictures! I've been in the Jackson Hole area as a teenager and it was the most GORGEOUS land I've ever seen to date! The views I saw yesterday on the Wyoming/Montana border were spectacular - indeed an amazing reminder of His creation!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)