Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, March 2

FROM MY HEART COMES A MELODY

Hello again! I usually don't post twice a day, but I couldn't start my weekend without first sharing this sweet song with you all. Tonight in our small bible study, we had such an enjoyable time praising and singing songs to our dear Lord. There's really no one more lovely than Him in the whole universe. :)

From my heart comes a melody
Of the One who gave His life for me.
How can I turn away from Thee;
Lord, I have seen Thy changeless love for me.
Enjoyment so full!
Life's reality!
That's what You're to me:
Lord, You have won my heart!
Take my heart, take my whole life too;
Lord, I can't help giving myself to You.

From the day that I first met You.
How could I help falling in love with You?
Emptiness turned life's pleasures blue;
No earthly love ever could see me through.
'Till I turned one day
Opened up my heart,
Let Your love flow in
And fill my deepest part.
Now I know, Lord, You're one with me;
And I can't help giving myself to Thee.
Lord, I can't help giving myself to Thee.


Thank you, Lord, for Your changeless love for us!


2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Jen's Link Party. Before I tell you that I think your blog is pretty awesome, I have to tell you a couple of other things...I'm from Texas as well, I LOVE Jen's blog and I am your sister in Christ! I have enjoyed checking out your blog and love many of your projects. I am looking forward to reading more.
    Many blessings,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Misty! So nice to meet another fellow lover of Christ! :) Thank you very much for your kind words and I am so glad you enjoyed my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)