Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, March 14

SHE LOVES ME, SHE LOVES ME NOT

Today I am joining Michaela's She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Link Up @ Michaela Noelle Designs.  Happy reading everyone! :)



She Loves Me...

1. Hymnal.net... a great resource for Christian songs like this one: Lord Jesus, You're lovely :) 

2. All non-alcoholic drinks... coffee, tea, bubble tea, smoothies, hot chocolate, sparkling apple cider, etc. I'm always in the mood for one!

2. Fun and bold patterns



3. Laughing 'til my cheeks burst... a great stress reliever!


4. Hoodies... they make me look like a high school-er, but I still love them! 


5. Kiss My Face's Pure Olive Oil Bar Soap... my new favorite facial cleanser! Made from saponified olive oil, it's extremely moisturizing and gentle on my skin. 


7. Watches... ever since I can remember, I have always been fascinated with them. I've gone through so many that I started saving the faces as keepsakes!



8. Flats... I'm always in search of cute comfortable flats! 


9. The beginning of the movie "UP"... Carl & Ellie make me cry every time =*)



She Loves Me Not...

1. Creepy crawlers... such as snakes, spiders, etc. I couldn't even bring myself to find pics of them to post up. o.O

2. Inconsiderate people bug me the most...


3. Blow-drying my hair before bed... which is why my hair looks like a wreck most mornings.


4. The fact that I'm such a night owl... really really need to work on sleeping earlier.


5. Accidentally "publishing" an unfinished post o.O... 

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes, bold patterns are some of my favorite things! Thanks for linking up :) So fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to laugh until it hurts! There are few things better than that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UP.. gets me every time.

    every. single. time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love me a good smoothie!

    Adorable blog; cute layout. New follower!

    Meg ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the kind comments, Meg! :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)