Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, March 2

FRIDAY TREATS

Happy Friday everyone! I'm not quite sure what happened to winter this year, but I'm definitely excited for spring! I love seeing all the beautiful tulips on my grocery runs and all the bright colors popping up everywhere I go. :)  

Speaking of bright colors, check out this super cute DIY Confetti Tablecloth from Oh Happy Day. A fun and simple way to bring a huge statement into any room for any occasion!


Love love love this nursery that Joy Cho @ Oh Joy! put together for her daughter Ruby. It's one of the sweetest and coziest nurseries that I've ever seen. Oh and how cool are those rose gold dots?! Hmmm... maybe E's room could use some too. ;)


Joy was very sweet and sent me the link to this adorable fabric that she made Ruby's blanket from.  It's called nani IRO fuccra and it is sold on Etsy by KICOLI.  I'm so sad that I didn't purchase it right away because now it's no longer available. :(


Gallery walls are such a great way of sharing your family's story or beliefs.  I love the "Jesus Loves Me" print that Cindy @ Cinsarah used for her daughter's room! Definitely pinning this for future reference!


When I came across this Cookie Butter from Trader Joe's on Amazon, it looked too good to be true. I'm usually not very big on sweets, but the taste of crushed gingerbread biscuits in a creamy spread just sounds YUM! I cannot wait to try this! 


As a new mom, I'm always looking for healthy snacks for E to eat when we're out. Especially because he loves to eat so much, it's the only thing that keeps him occupied when we're out running errands. I found this 10 On-the-Go Healthy Snacks post from Keeper of the Home to be extremely helpful!

Finally, I'd like to share with you all a short clip of one of my former students. Some of you may not know this, but I use to teach third grade before I had my baby boy. Courtney, along with a few other girls, always loved singing together and performing in class. It turns out that the sweet little 8 year old I knew has become this tall, beautiful and accomplished star with an amazing voice! Every time her mom posts up a video, I am left in awe and completely teary-eyed. I am and have always been so proud of her! :) Here is a recent raw footage of her singing the National Anthem at a high school softball game.  Please keep in mind that she is only 11! 



Amazing, isn't she?! Hope you all have a lovely weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my gallery wall Weiya! You are the sweetest! :)
    I ABSOLUTELY love that nursery! So beautiful!! :)
    Have a lovely weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy! :) Hope you have a great weekend too with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)