Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, June 29

FRIDAY TREATS

So sorry for this very late post! Today's been slightly crazy busy and I haven't gotten a chance to sit down at my laptop until now. It's still technically Friday... at least for another 3 minutes. ;) Anyhow, here are a few of my favorites this week. I have to credit How About Orange for a lot of my finds though... I kind of adore everything Jessica posts about!
  1. Hula Hoop + Bedsheets = Awesome Tent by 2littlehooligans
  2. Download FREE wallpaper by repeatxrepeat
  3. Check out what How About Orange created with these stained sharpies!
  4. Another awesome inkodye project by How About Orange...

The recipe that has my mouth watering this week... 


Oh and I'm super excited to have my first giveaway next week! It has to do with these...  

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)