Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, June 19

INTRODUCING L&M!


Hi everyone! :) I'm so excited to share with you all today this cute little shop started by two sweet friends who love to craft! They make the most adorable recipe keeper books and are currently working on some prayer diaries. Please help me welcome L & M!

Blog    l    Etsy    l   Email

We are L and M - two friendies who have been crafting since awhile. We can probably credit L’s mom who is quite the crafter herself and whose crafting space and supplies we tend to use (but always replenish and add). She passed on the crafty bug to us when we were both pretty young (elementary school); at least I feel that L was just born with it. Our day jobs are pretty non-related to this business, which only prompts for antics, hilarity, and general confusion. However we have always found ourselves crafting whenever there is the opportunity. So here we are: bloggers (occasionally), wedding planners (if you want the help, we're available), entrepreneurs (with the very recent little opening of our Etsy shop--emandelle), and friendies.




coming soon...



Pretty awesome, huh?! I especially love the kitchen tools one - the color combinations and design are totally me! 

Please take a moment and stop by their blog, visit their Etsy shop, or send them an email if you have any questions. They'd love to "meet" you! :)

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)