Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Thursday, June 14

MORNING NOURISHMENT! :)

This morning I woke up listening to this sweet hymn. "Thou art beloved, yea altogether lovely, the One in whom my heart delighteth..."  

It's always so good to start off the morning with the Lord and to be reminded that HE is the most lovely One. No one and nothing compares to Him. Lord, draw us more to You today! :)


FACEBOOK -



This collection of hymns was recorded by believers in Boston, Cambridge, and Newton to encourage fellow seekers of the Lord to love Him. 
To listen to more hymns from this CD, you can:




Much grace,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Weiya! I enjoyed reading this post. There is something about a hymn that is always meaningful and touching. Thank you for sharing!

    Enjoy your weekend with family. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)