Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, June 1

FRIDAY TREATS



Happy first day of June everyone! Remember this challenge that I took on at the beginning of last month? Well, like I promised here's all 31 days! Sorry the pics are kind of small... it was the only way I could get them all on Picasa.  


Now that it's June, I've also got E's 2nd birthday on my mind.  He's too young for parties, so we're planning for something small and sweet. Here are a few of my favorites that I've found so far:

I like how simple this spread is from Martha Stewart's Initial Party...




and this adorable one inspired by classic children's books by 
Meleka of MMJ Events @ HWTM...




 Check out this personalized book for kids' birthdays! What a great gift!
I can already imagine E's face if he ever sees these cupcakes by the Artisan Bake Shop...




and these too by Annie's Eats!




Do any of you have any recent experiences or tips on celebrating a 2 year old's birthday? 
I would totally appreciate hearing from you! :D 


Oh and before I go... thank you all for your encouraging comments on the tea cups! They were seriously so easy and took me less than 15 minutes. I'm glad you all liked them!

Have a fantastic weekend y'all! Be back on Monday to share another easy DIY.

4 comments:

  1. ooo i love the children's book theme for a 2 year old's bday! see ya laters weiyaweiya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhh! these are some great party ideas! i remember looking at the E cupcakes too - they are so cute! can't wait to see what you end up doing - you are so creative and have such awesome style! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Weiya, Thanks for such a comfort message. Sorry that it happened to you too, yes it's frustrating.

    I love all the birthday themes inspiration...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my good ness. That is going to be hard to choose. Out of all these fantastic ideas I would choose the bright colored cupcakes. It just seems they would appeal to a 2 year old. Have a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)