Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, June 13

TOY STORAGE SOLUTIONS

One thing I always dreaded was having E's toys completely take over our living room. Since we don't have space for an actual playroom, this below was the best option I could come up with. In addition to having a storage ottoman and a few shelves, E also has a small space behind our couch that is all his.  So far the spaces have been kept under control, but then again he's only barely 2... Oy. 





Jen @ IHeartOrganizing, one of my absolute favorite bloggers, recently finished her boys' A-M-A-Z-I-N-G playroom. Seriously what's not to love about this space?! 


IHeartOrganizing

I also came across some other great ideas like these....

Infarrantly Creative - What a creative way to use game boards as art AND storage!





How do you all hide keep your kids toys out without having it take over your space? Please share!

Be back soon with a simple DIY project and some adorable products that I can't wait to share with you all! :)


Linking up with: Thrifty Decor Chic

4 comments:

  1. Weiya your inspiration photos are awesome! I've pinned that green cushion one too. So pretty. We have an armoire for toys and lots of baskets at this point. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boys playroom! So nice and neat and organized!
    We don't have kids yet and are in a small house but I already
    have a spot marked out that will be for toys! (yes I obsessively organize)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://mommby.com/Store/Bag.php - Love the playroom! I agree it's best to not let the toys take over the entire space. If you'd like to organize the toys in clear bags and then store the bags in baskets, bins, or a toy chest - please refer to my site which sells MOMMBY Storage Bags which meet toy standards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I NEED The Zoo cage!!!
    My kids have sooooo many stuffed animals.. I'm going NUTS!!!

    Thanks for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)