Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Monday, June 11

MINI WEEKEND RECAP


Hello everyone! Did you all have a good weekend? Today we had a wave of visitors so I apologize for posting so little and so late. I was planning on just skipping for the day, but decided to pop in and share the little that I have anyways! :)

So this weekend we accidentally stumbled upon an outdoors farmer's market in our town. Although it was quite tiny, it was still pretty neat and had a good variety of produce to choose from.  A few other small stands were there selling random items like jewelry and Pampered Chef products. We didn't end up buying anything, but perhaps next week...Those peaches DID look really good! 

We also took E to his first story time at our local library! :) For the first 20 minutes, he was pretty wary of the whole thing but eventually warmed up when the presenter brought out one of his favorite books, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar." He had so much fun identifying all the food - especially when it came to the ice cream! ;)

And to those who have been wondering, I am ALMOST done with the rest of "Bringing Up Bebe!" I will hopefully be back tomorrow or Wednesday with the final recap of the book. 

Until then,

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)