Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Thursday, August 8

COPYCAT: JAMBA JUICE'S MANGO-A-GO-GO



I am back today with another tasty smoothie recipe to share! Mango-A-Go-Go has always been my favorite drink to get whenever I'm at Jamba Juice. Heaps of mangos blended with passionfruit juice and pineapple sherbert - what's not to like?! :) 

As yummy as this was, I sometimes found it a little too sweet by the time I made it down to half the cup.  In my version here, I added some honeydew and apple to lighten and mellow out the flavor a bit. 

Ingredients
1 C frozen mango chunks
1 C frozen honeydew chunks
1/2 C frozen pineapple chunks
2 scoops of mango sorbet
1/2 a fuji apple
1 C peach mango orange juice
1 C ice 

Directions
Throw everything into the blender in the order listed with the ice at the end. Blend it all together until you get a smooth but thick consistency. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)