Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, August 7

TOMS BACK-TO-SCHOOL OFFERS


Teal Pop Herringbone Women's ClassicsEarthwise Slate Women's ClassicsBaxter Women's Classics

Hey there again! Most of you know how much I love light comfortable shoes - especially when the weather's cooler and flip flops aren't the most ideal footwear. Besides Sanuks, TOMS are another favorite of mine. The very first pair that I owned was the classic canvas shoe in Ash. I wore it almost everyday and loved how comfy and versatile they were with any casual outfit. Seeing how much I loved them, my husband also got a pair for himself in Chocolate. 

I recently partnered with TOMS and want to share with you some of the awesome back-to-school offers going on right now:




Aren't the ones above adorable?! I've been eyeing this Ash Canvas Tiny TOMS Cordones for E. I love the design and the double fuzzy grip on top.  The eyelets are a nice touch too. Hope some of you take advantage of these great deals! :)


(Disclaimer: Since I am part of TOMS affiliate program, I do earn a small commission on any purchases made through my posted links. However I am only part of programs whose products I've personally used myself and approve of. All opinions are 100% mine. Any other recommendations without my personal experience would be clearly made known to you all.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)