Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, August 6

CHERRY MELON SMOOTHIE




I've recently been on a smoothie kick. Ever since we got our new blender, we've been experimenting with different ones everyday. I'm still trying to work out the right consistency, but as far as taste goes, this one has been one of our favorites!



Servings: Makes enough to fill 2 large mugs.

Ingredients
1/2 C frozen cherries
1/2 C frozen raspberries
1/2 C frozen honeydew
1/2 of a fuji apple
1 C peach mango orange juice
2 scoops mango sorbet
1 C ice cubes

Throw everything into a blender and enjoy! :)


Be back soon to share my copycat version of Jamba Juice's Mango-A-Go-Go!

Until next time,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely work, Weiya! Would you be happy to link it in to the current Food on Friday over at Carole's Chatter which is creating a collection of recipes using all sorts of melons? This is the link . I do hope to see you there. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This smoothie sounds so refreshing ~ nutritious, too. Would you be willing to share this recipe post at our Making Monday link party? We would love it and I think our readers would, too. Thanks. Have a fabulous day. http://www.abrightandbeautifullife.com/making-monday-9/

    Lori @ A Bright and Beautiful Life
    www.abrightandbeautifullife.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)