Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, April 26

FRIDAY TREATS + 'TIS SO SWEET

Check out this adorable baby shower from Fabric Paper Glue... too much cuteness! 

DIY Hot Air Balloons 6

Speaking of too much cuteness... love this baby announcement from Done Over Decor. :)

Pinned Image

I've been craving lemon-flavored everything lately... these lemon bars from The Chronicles of Home look too good to pass up!


Learn how to cut your own swoop bangs from Girl Loves Glam...

How to cut your own side swoop bangs at home on www.girllovesglam.com #diy #hair #cut #tutorial



*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *




’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His word;
Just to rest upon His promise;
Just to know, Thus saith the Lord.

Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him,
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er,
Jesus, Jesus, Precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust Him more.

O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood;
Just in simple faith to plunge me,
’Neath the healing, cleansing flood.

Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease;
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life, and rest, and joy, and peace.

I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.




3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun post! (not that they usually aren't) I love coconut and lemon, they're probably awesome together!
    And I've actually been wanting to cut my own swoop bangs! (although, i don't know that i'm brave enough to attempt it :)
    Jesus is so sweet!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the baby shower photo! I'm helping out with two baby shower this month. I might copy that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)