Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, April 30

BLOGGERS, IT'S TIME TO CHANGE YOUR OIL!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Pompeian for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

If you've been following my blog for awhile you'll know that I often use grapeseed oil in my cooking. It has a light odorless taste, is high in antioxidants. provides the same health benefits as olive oil and has a high smoke point (the maximum usable temperature of the oil).   

 photo PMPNGrapeseedbottleF2_NewLabel_zpsc8e278d3.jpg photo Screenshot2013-04-12at25040PM_zps5776d459.png photo PompeianMedBlend_zpsdc396a3b.jpg

Pompeian and Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien are challenging bloggers to change their oil for a chance to be featured at BlogHer Food '13 in Austin, TX on June 7-8. All you have to do is:
  • Create a recipe using Pompeian Grapeseed Oil or OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend.
  • Post the recipe on your blog with an accompanying picture.
  • Submit the recipe to Pompeian’s Time to Change Your Oil App on Facebook.
  • Enter your recipe link into the Pompeian and Hungry Girl Sweepstakes for the chance to win an all-expense paid trip to BlogHer Food '13. Your winning recipe will be featured with Pompeian throughout the event.
  • Share your post via Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest and send all Social Shares to rhia@izea.com.
Also, just for entering, Pompeian will send you a voucher for one free bottle of Pompeian oil! You'll be able to try out recipes like this delicious smoky fried chickpeas:


 photo FriedChickpeas_zps8fbb7bd7.jpg

*    *    *    *    *    *    *

So don't wait! Go ahead and submit your favorite recipe to enter this awesome contest! Please comment below to let me know why YOU would love to win this contest. Good luck everyone!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)