Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, September 4

FAUX CHENILLE BLANKET #2



I recently made another baby faux chenille blanket for a good friend of mine. I found this beautiful fabric at Joann's called the "Vivienne Daisy" from the Alexander Henry Fabrics Collection. It was girly and fun without being too over the top. For the chenille side, I used a mix of mint, baby pink and a slightly deeper green flannel to pull in all the colors.  Since I've already shared the process in detail here, I'll just leave you all with some photos.  :)




Have any of you completed any fun projects lately? Leave the link in the comment section for us all to check out! :)

Until next time, 

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the color scheme, Weiya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make it look so easy. I am just not sure I could make one as beautiful as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy ! :)
    Nice to "meet" you haha :)
    Your project looks sooo good! You did an amazing job!
    It's really funny because you exactly like a great friend of mine! What a small world. :)
    Where are you from???
    xoxo
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)