Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, June 25

SO LONG, GOOGLE READER...




Like many of you, I was so sad when I heard that Google Reader will be gone soon.  I've sort of been in denial, but I guess I can't avoid that ominous little message box forever. I'm making the full switch over to Bloglovin' and if you are too, please come by and find me! :) 

For those of you who asked, we've all been doing well and little brother is plumping up daily ;). I'm currently working on a post sharing a few baby tips from this pregnancy that I'll be finishing up soon. (Don't worry though, this blog isn't turning into a baby blog!) 


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)