It feels like it was just yesterday when I was walking the streets of Guadalupe at UT Austin. I remember those first days of undergrad - the excitement of being on my own and living in a completely different part of the country plus meeting so many new friendly faces there. Those were some of my best years where I got to meet my husband, make lots of lasting friendships and enjoy the Lord with a wonderful group of Christians.
The not-so-exciting memories though were all the books I had to buy for my classes and the crazy amount of money spent on them that could have paid for much better things - like bubble teas or Chipotle burritos. Yes my mind always thinks in terms of food... ;) Every semester I'd accumulate piles and piles of books - most that were never used again. Being the "purger" that I am, I would usually try to sell them back right away to our campus bookstore - even if it meant just getting small pocket change in return. Every semester I dreaded the hundreds of dollars that went to these books alone.
- 40% - 90% off of bookstore prices
- free shipping both ways (7-14 days)
- 30-day risk-free returns (include shipping)
- permission to write and highlight in books
- flexible rental periods
- live customer chat service
- overnight shipping available on select titles
Lastly, Campus Book Rentals is also currently partnering with an amazing organization called Operation Smile. They are donating over 1,000 life saving cleft surgeries to children in need. So for every book rented, a portion will be going towards this cause!
* This post was sponsored by Campus Book Rentals, but all thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.