Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, May 28

GETTING SUMMER READY WITH TREE HUT

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tree Hut for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

One of my favorite things about summer is going around in flip flops. I really dislike wearing socks and you'd often find me without them even in the winter time.  Sadly it has left me with extremely rough and dry soles - something I'm not very proud of. I've tried many foot creams claiming to soften and heal cracked feet but few proved to be very effective. When I heard about the Tree Hut foot cream and other pampering products in their new line, I was very curious and decided to check it out.

 photo treehutfoot-GoogleSearch_zpsdd84afd4.jpg

Tree Hut hand & foot care products are developed to keep hands and feet feeling smooth and healthy. Certified organic shea butter, natural oils and extracts make skin smooth and soft. Besides the new Aloe and Peppermint Foot Cream and the Peppermint and Sugar Foot Scrub, I also saw a Moroccan Rose Renewing Hand Cream that looked quite good.

Ever since I had E, I've also been a lot more conscious about what ingredients are in the products we use. I was very happy to see that Tree Hut products do not contain parabens or  DMDM (a preservative that contains formaldehyde).  They are not tested on animals and are made right here in the USA.  Unlike other health-conscious products on the market, their products are affordable and can be easily found in numerous stores nationwide like Walmart and Target.  

I am definitely looking forward to relaxing this summer and these products seem like the perfect treat to getting me and my feet ready.  You'll also be sure to find me in comfy outfits just like this one:


Tree Hut - Casual Summer Outfit



To find out more about these products, be sure to like Tree Hut on Facebook and follow Tree Hut on Twitter!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)