So I haven't had a whole lot of time for projects lately, but I do have some favorite items that I'd like to share with you from this month.

Folex - If you have kids or pets (or just live with someone who's really messy haha), then you probably already know about this bottle of amazing-ness. My oldest gets nosebleeds almost daily and Folex cleans it up better than anything else I've tried. I've even used it on our bedding for on-the-spot cleaning and it works great. Instead of the usual rubbing, the secret is to generously spray the stain and then soak up the stains with paper towels. It's a great deal when you buy it at Bed Bath & Beyond and use their $5 off $15 coupon.
Hario Coffee Dripper - I know I've mentioned this before, but we still love making our pour-over coffee. Every morning we use our favorite Ruta Maya Organic Medium Roast (we get ours from Costco) and mix it with a few spoonfuls of honey and frothed milk. YUM.
Are you intrigued yet? I've been really into these lately and making it for myself and E everyday. For those of you who do know about these amazing chia seeds, aren't they great?! Will be sharing more about it soon...
AND I just found out that my favorite casual shoe of all time...the Sanuk Shorty in Light Blue...has been marked down from $55 to $25 on Amazon! I've worn mine so much this past year that it's definitely time for another pair... yes I'm buying the same exact pair again. That's how much I love it!
Have any of you come across any interesting/amazing/life-changing products lately?? I'd love for you to share it with all of us!
Until next time,


Those shoes look so comfy!
ReplyDelete