Hi friends! I apologize for this late post, but a small thunderstorm blew through our area and knocked out our internet. Thank goodness we just got it back on. :)
So without further ado, here are a few of my favorite finds from this week!
I'd love to make this for E's room in the future. Thanks Michelle @ Ten June for this great skyline idea!

What a sweet little nursery shot by Wing from Canary Grey Photography!
A good friend of mine and I really REALLY want to try making this adorable heirloom cut chenille blanket by Aesthetic Nest.


Mmmm... I have a feeling that these chocolate covered banana split bites would be a huge hit in our family. ;)


I love the mod podge skyline. That is brilliant.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got your power back...we lost our power a couple weeks ago for 5 days!
ReplyDeleteThose bites look VERY good.
ReplyDelete