By definition, color blocking is strategically placing and pairing contrasting colors together. Right now this trend is everywhere - from clothes to home decor. I'm still not sure if I'm a huge fan of it, but recently I did see a great example of it being used in this project featured by Design*Sponge.
How cute right?! Although I didn't have any rope on hand, I did have a TON of twine that I got for free from IKEA and some leftover fabric from my bulletin board makeover. Using the above project for inspiration, I decided to play around with my materials to see what I could make - with the help of my trusty glue gun! :D
1.jpg)
What do you think? Interesting... huh? ;) For now my little DIY sits in our kitchen and holds our pens and stuff.
Be back tomorrow with an easy and healthier alternative to the DELICIOUS fried chicken! :) Hope everyone's having a great start to their week!
.jpg)
2.jpg)

Adds texture, I like it!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! :)
Deletepretty, weiya! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Joyce! :)
DeleteVery cute! Haven't seen anything like it before.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Kristin!
Deletevery pretty! I'm your newest follower:)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you liked it, Eva! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
DeleteOh my goodness! I absolutely adore both the jar and the jug!! Consider me your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much, Sarah! :) So happy you stopped by!
Delete