I totally adore this four dollar side table that Kate @ Centsational Girl made over! Check out her blog to see the before... you'll be amazed!
Pamela's master bedroom re-do @ PB&J Stories is making me want to work on our bedroom now! She did such a great job. Love the color scheme! :)
Try out these spicy cayenne kale chips by Jenn @ Peas and Crayons. A healthy snack that's nutritious and savory! :)
I must be on a spicy kick because these spicy baked green bean fries (with meyer lemon aioli) by Adrianna @ A Cozy Kitchen also left me drooling...
Check out how Martha Stewart transformed this baking sheet with the help of some pretty fabric into a beautiful decorative tray.
Finally, I leave you with Michaela's post "You know you're a blogger if..." @ Michaela Noelle Designs. A fun read for all you fellow bloggers. ;)
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!





Thank you for the feature!!! Much appreciated!
ReplyDeletePamela
PBJstories.com