Today I am joining Michaela's 3rd She Loves Me, She Loves Me Not Link Up! Happy reading everyone! :)

1) Grilled vegetables - My favorite thing to eat these days!

2) Takeya Drink Pitcher - We've been looking forever to replace our glass pitchers
because they dripped like crazy o.O. So glad when we found these at Costco!
3) Sanuk's Yoga Mat Flip Flops - I cannot say enough great things about them!
Seriously. The. Most. Comfortable. Flip Flops.
I already have it in black, but totally eyeing this one in slate too!

4) Turquoise - I think I've found my color! How beautiful is this table
setting created by Courtney @ A Thoughtful Place?!


Moldy fruit - I will save you all from having to look at pictures, but yes...
I guess I've been buying too much and not eating them quick enough =/.
.jpg)
Thanks for linking up!! LOVE Courtney's table scape :) Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDelete