Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, February 6

POP OF TURQUOISE

Last summer some of you may remember when I made over our family room to a black and white theme...


While I've been very happy with the change, over the last couple of months I found myself missing "color" again. (I can hear my husband sighing and shaking his head as he reads this...haha sorry, honey.) I've been on the hunt for some light blue fabrics; something that would pop but didn't have too much pattern. Then a few weeks ago while browsing Joann's for another project, I stumbled upon this awesome turquoise corduroy fabric with tiny specks of silver...


and using my envelope technique...


made a few pillows to break up the existing theme...


I know it's not much, but I'm really happy with how they've brightened up the space! :)

Have any of you ever made tiny changes that made a huge difference in a room? Please share! 

Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Turquoise can make any space feel happy. My favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pop of colour, you can never go wrong with turquoise in my books. I also love that b&w triangle pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Looks awesome!! I was going to say that it reminded me so much of your turquoise sweater! You seem to favor that one a lot :) Yay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT!!!!! I'm a sucker for turquoise!!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality last week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)