Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, February 12

MISO-GLAZED SALMON



Any of you ever get bored with your weekly meal rotation? Here's a quick and tasty dish I found a few weeks ago that my husband and E highly approve of. All you need are four simple ingredients, a 16 oz. salmon fillet, and 15 minutes in your broiler. 


Ingredients: 2 T miso paste, 2 T mirin, 1 T reduced sodium soy sauce, few drops of hot pepper sauce

* mirin (Japanese sweet wine) can be replaced with brown sugar



Directions: Mix all the ingredients together until smooth. Place the salmon fillet (skin-side down) on a lightly oiled baking pan. Generously coat the salmon with the glaze and broil for 10-15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fish) about 3-4 inches from the heat source.

Serve over rice with your choice of veggies (green beans, asparagus, bok choy, etc.) and enjoy!

*    *    *    *    *    *    *   *

Be back tomorrow to share with you this little DIY: 


Any ideas of what it could be? :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks so good! I'm really enjoying salmon at the minute so I might have to try this to jazz it up a little!

    Jordan - jbseatsandtreats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious and simple. Can't wait to try this dish!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)