Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Thursday, February 28

LOVE CRUNCH



We recently found this little gem on one of our Costco trips. E's a huge snacker so I'm always on the search for healthy ones that he'd like too. Like his daddy, he LOVES his chocolate... 

Love Crunch is an organic granola made with organic cocoa, flax & coconut. The flavor that we got had dark chocolate chunks and organic dried red berries. No complaints from E there. ;) He's been snacking on this almost daily - he especially loves it on top of his Chobani yogurt.

Do any of you have a favorite *healthy* snack that you love feeding your kids? I'd love to get some more ideas!  

P.S. This post is not sponsored by Love Crunch. We just really love this stuff and wanted to share. =D

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)