Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, February 6

Harman Stoves - A Popular Heating Alternative

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Harman Stoves for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

While we most likely won't be needing a freestanding stove while we're living in Texas, I'm glad to learn about this popular heating alternative. It not only helps to reduce your carbon footprint, but also reduces your heating costs at the same time. 


Harman Pellet Stoves, based in Halifax, Pennsylvania, make a variety of stoves and inserts (to provide a more efficient, clean burning fire) that uses wood, pellet or coal.  They provide even heating, easy maintenance and their advanced technology helps to set them apart. 

More advantages:
  • Pellet stoves: Costs 44% less than oil, 47% less than electric, 53% less than propane heat
  • Eco-friendly: Biomass fuels are composed of renewable, carbon-neutral products
  • There's a 10% tax credit up to $300 on qualifying biomass heating appliances purchased between January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2013
Pellet Stoves are Awesome
Before you go, make sure you enter to win a Harmon notebook! It's a journal-sized book made from recycled materials with a pen. Just visit the Harmon site and come back and leave a comment letting me know why you like Harman. The winner will be selected on February 28, 2013

To stay updated with more information and special deals, make sure you also follow Harmon Stoves on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)