Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, February 1

FRIDAY TREATS + JUST AS I AM


I really like these pipe cleaner heart toppers @ the sweetest occasion... such a simple idea that can be used for so many occasions!

DIY pipe cleaner heart toppers from The Sweetest Occasion


For all you fellow CWD fans, how adorable is this nursery by Sally Jensen Interiors?!
love...

Great use of tension rods! Need to try this tent idea from Ikatbag...

Use tension rods and a sheet to make a tent in the hallway for the kids. You can decorate the sheet with fabric paint or markers. And can be easily stored when done.



































Haha the last two items are just from my present pregnancy cravings... can't you tell?? ;)




*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *



Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bid’st me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come! I come!

Just as I am, and waiting not
To rid my soul of one dark blot;
To Thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, though tossed about
With many a conflict, many a doubt;
Fightings within, and fears without,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
Sight, riches, healing of the mind;
Yes, all I need, in Thee to find,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, Thou wilt receive,
Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
Because Thy promise I believe,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, Thy love unknown
Has broken every barrier down;
Now, to be Thine, yea, Thine alone,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!




2 comments:

  1. Love the Sally Jansen interior! I want to check out more of her stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)