Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Wednesday, January 23

DIY TABLE RUNNER



Hi everyone! I wanted to pop in and share this cute duck fabric I found at Hobby Lobby this week. :) From just two yards of material, I was able to make a table runner AND a wipe-able kitchen mat (instructions tomorrow). I simply cut the fabric straight down the middle lengthwise, took one piece for the runner, sewed up the sides to give it a clean edge and then used some Heat'n Bond adhesive for the ends.  


 Pressing down the sides first made it easier when it came time to sew.




Be back tomorrow to share how I used the other piece!

Until then,

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh...love that pattern! So chic! Wish we had a Hobby Lobby nearby :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the pattern. I've been wanted a table runner for a while now. But the thing is I've never used the sewing machine. You motivated me - Thanks! I brought a livingsocial deal for a fabric store. I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Binh! I hope it works out for you! Sewing machines really aren't that scary...;)

      Delete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)