Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Monday, December 31

No nonsense Leggings/Tights Review

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of No nonsense for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I can't believe it took me so long, but it wasn't until this year that I found out how amazing and comfy leggings are! I tend to keep things pretty casual, and I found them to fit in with my style very well. I can dress them down with just a long tee and sweater or easily dress up with a sweater dress or nice tunic over them. I've been wearing them so much this winter both at home and while out running errands. 

When No nonsense asked me to review some of their leggings and tights, I was more than happy to try them out!  I received my No nonsense tights and leggings few weeks ago - a pair of black leggings in a medium and a pair of red tights in a small. Here's what they looked like:


The first thing I noticed was how soft they were. Both had a nice non-binding waist band that helped them stay in place at my natural waistline.  Unfortunately, the leggings were a little too big on me since I'm normally between a size 4 and 6. The length was ok (I'm about 5'6"), but the knee and thigh areas were pretty loose.  

So instead of trying them out for you, I put together an outfit that is actually something I've been wearing A LOT this month with my black leggings - long tees with extra long thick cardigans, a pair of my favorite studs, a simple bracelet and my Sanuks. I don't own that lovely Kate Spade bag, but I can dream can't I? ;)


To be honest I wasn't that excited about the red leggings, although the small did fit well on me. I'm more into neutrals (did I mention earlier that all my leggings are black???), but I did have fun putting together an outfit for them. It turned out kind of festive, but still cute don't you think? :)


No nonsense leggings are super easy to find and very affordable as well. I've seen them at a lot of grocery stores and major retailers like Target and Walmart and even at drugstores. The leggings start at only $12.99 and the tights at $6.99.

For more information on their other styles, check out No nonsense on Facebook and follow them via Twitter. Check out this video too featuring Jill Martin, the new No nonsense Brand Ambassador and Emmy Award-winning TV personality and co-author of the New York Times bestselling style guide, “I Have Nothing to Wear!”

Visit Sponsor's Site

2 comments:

  1. Hi. This is not relevant to this post. But I saw a comment you made on another blog about praising God in times of trouble and just wanted to thank you as it grounded me this AM. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the nononsense tights. By the way, the video doesn't seem to be working anymore...
    -Jana

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)