Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, November 2

FRESH AS THE DEW + FRIDAY TREATS




Fresh as the dew of the morning,
Bringing a sweet rest unheard,
Christ, in the gentle anointing,
Whispers His comforting word:
Stand till the trial is over,
Stand till the tempest is gone,
Stand for the glory of Jesus,
Stand till the kingdom is won.

Lord of all hope,
O how sweet is Thy voice,
Making my heart
In Thy presence rejoice.

If in the test of my trouble,
Faint be my spirit and heart,
Faith, with the star of hope glimm'ring,
Shall all be taken apart,
May then Thy faith with Thy life-pow'r
Over me hold its full sway
That all Thy riches of glory
Now I may share and for aye.

Lord, as the morning sun dawning,
Chase all my darkness away,
And with Thy kind wings of healing
Turn all my night into day.
Come Thou, O come, Lord of comfort,
Come to my sad, weary heart,
Come, O Thou blest hope of glory,
Never, O never depart.




*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *



Create shiny DIY artworks with metal repair tape...




Great binding idea to keep it all from going crazy!




E would totally love this PB&J sushi...




a modern new look given to vintage pieces...





I'm pretty sure this is bound to happen one of these days... good to know!





2 comments:

  1. Hope your weekend is starting on a good note too! I think those pbj sushi rolls may just be the thing for woe-is-me lunches of the adult variety :-) fyi the bocket store links is goes to the sharpie one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is absolutely classic! Can't wait to try the pb&j sushi! I found you at Sippy Cups and Pearls
    Megan
    ephesianswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)