Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Sunday, October 7

WORD CLOUDS



Hey friends. Hope you all are doing well on this chilly Sunday night. :)  I'm not quite sure whether to pull out my winter clothes or just wait a few days. Unfortunately, all this strange weather got E sick again and he's had a horrible cough all week. We tried everything - humidifiers, saline misters, cough syrups (don't worry, it was all natural), vicks vapor rub, lemon honey water, etc. It's always so sad to see your baby feeling so crummy. :(

Anyways, since I missed Friday's post (sorry everyone), I thought I'd pop in and share this fun little site that my third graders use to love. Wordle generates "word clouds" from text that you provide. You can personalize these clouds with different layouts, fonts and colors. Here's a quick one I put together describing my favorite things about fall. 



How cute would these be framed in a nursery or play room? You can make ones describing each child, your family as a whole, your faith, hobbies, interests etc. The possibilities are endless. ;)

Stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. Oh hope your baby gets better soon x it is upsetting for a mom. Thanks fr sharing this great website. Im not the most creative person but i do like arty stuff lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, i'm sorry and sad that E's been sick :( I'll be praying for his health. O Lord Jesus.
    I know how you feel. The temperature is supposed to go back up. For now I think I'll leave winter clothes in the closet :) I'll have to take the cold as it comes ha ha.
    Ohh white mocha?! What's your recipe for white mocha?;)
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you have a sick little one. Hope you get some extra cuddles in. My kids would always be extra cuddly when they were sick. I enjoy a good word cloud, as you probably noticed by my blog header. They can be lots of fun to create. Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog. I appreciate it!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...I love that! Pinning once I am on my laptop again!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)