Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Tuesday, October 2

OCTOBER OVERHAULING - MY MESSY CRAFT AREA


So last week, I signed up with While Wearing Heels and Pinkapotamus to participate in their "October Overhauling" challenge to organize our craft area and create things with only the items already in our stash. Actually even before this, I had already been feeling guilty about the crazy amount of stuff I've accumulated. It resulted in this scrap quilt back in August...


When I saw this challenge, I knew that I just had to do it. Here are the rules: 

No buying craft supplies from Oct 1 - Oct 31st (but you can trade with other bloggers!)

Week 1:   Share your messy craft area!

Week 2:  Clean out your craft area so that it is organized and neat and share your progress!

Week 3:  Make 1 project from your existing craft stash!

Week 4:  Share your experience, what you created and how happy you are NOT to be embarrassed by your craft hoarding anymore!


*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *


Guys, this is really embarrassing. Going along with my attempt to be transparent with you all... THIS is what my craft area looks like 95% of the time.


This part's not so bad, just don't pull out the drawers...



or you'll see this...


Yeaaaahh... I've got my work cut out for me. If you're interested in joining this challenge, it's not too late! Click on their button below to sign up. Good luck, everyone!

October Overhauling

5 comments:

  1. Weiya. That quilt is BEAUTIFUL. I can't wait to see what you make in October using your well supplied craft area. I am sure it's going to be
    AMAZING. I just shared your post on my facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. weiya!! where are you hiding all these goods? is it the guest bedroom? haha you have so many goodies to make so many things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your craft is not soo bad! So happy to see you getting organized! HOpe you stop by and link it up to the Crafting overhaul linky!
    http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/10/october-overhaul-craft-room-mess-link.html
    I am sharing your link on my Facebook page!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do. You have lots of fun goodies in your space. Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you already have some organization in place. It's nearly impossible to make things without making mess. Good luck!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)