Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Monday, October 15

A LOVELY SHOWER


Sorry for disappearing for a week again! My parents came to visit and we had the best time with them. :) Whenever we're together, we usually spend our time around food - hey our family just really likes to eat. ;) We ate somewhere different almost every meal. So whenever they come, I get a complete break from cooking. I know. It's GREAT. SO GREAT. 

This past weekend I also attended a lovely bridal shower for a friend of mine. Here are a few snapshots of all the yummy treats served. :)


Oh and if you all have a minute, check out this post from Grace Full Mama. I can almost repeat everything she shared word for word for myself.  

Take time to slow down today! :)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shower! It looks like a lot of yummy goodies there! Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Love all of your pictures! Thanks for sharing, Weiya. :)
    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. Everything looks delicious. What a lovely shower.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)