Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, September 21

FRIDAY TREATS + LORD, THANK YOU





*    *    *    *    *    *    *    *


Lord, I thank You for another new day to live You;
Another day for me to practice being one spirit with You.
Remind me this whole day to reject my self,
Not to trust myself,
And not to live by myself.
Strengthen me to live by You.
Make this a day for me to live You out.
Taking You as my everything,
Abiding in You as a branch in the vine.




2 comments:

  1. That Thomas party is so cute! Great ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tablecloth playhouse // thomas the train centerpiece
    I loved these ideas and I liked the other two. :D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)