Join me on Facebook Join me on Pinterest Follow me on Bloglovin Email me

Friday, July 13

HOW TO TALK SO KIDS WILL LISTEN & LISTEN SO KIDS WILL TALK



So here's another book, How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, that I've heard lots of great things about too. And, apparently a very popular one judging by its ratty condition and the fact it took almost a month before a copy was available for me to check out at our local library.  

Since I received a lot of good feedback from you all with my last review on Bringing Up Bebe (found here and here), I will do my best to report back to you on this one soon! :) 

* Just FYI... If you're interested in purchasing/reading reviews of any of these books, check my sidebar for my Amazon Store. I've included those as well as some other favorite items of mine!

Also, opportunities to enter for the Martha Stewart Craft Stencil Set Giveaway will close in 3 days! The winner will be chosen at random using Rafflecopter. Good luck to those who've already entered! 

Talk to you all again real soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Thanks for taking a minute to share your thoughts with me! :)